Renin’s innovative cable-driven technology enables the simultaneous opening and closing of bi-parting doors with just one hand. By pulling on one handle, both doors glide open or closed in unison. The easy-to-install synchronized door track hardware kit can be installed on new doors or retrofitted to existing bi-parting doors.
- Simultaneously open and close two bi-parting doors with one hand instead of having to open each side individually
- Braided steel cable is installed behind the track which does not impact the aesthetic of the rustic barn door look
- Update existing French Doors with bi-parting doors. No need for added space required to swing doors that often will never be used in their closed position
- Multi-positional wall anchors ensure track is mounted directly to a stud or header with no need for a backer board for support
- Pulleys have ball bearing wheel for an effortless sliding action
- Compatible with Renin Easy Clip soft close for a smooth open and close
- Door Size Comptability: BD910-07800-MB - Track Compatible with 12, 15" or 18" door slab covering an opening up to 34"; BD910-08300-MB - Track Compatible with 21" door slab covering an opening up to 40"; and BD910-09600-MB - Compatible with 24" door slab covering an opening up to 44"