Our Provincial Barn Door Slab incorporates the traits of a French Door with durable Engineered Wood to create a modern and functional bypass barn door. Features 8 panes of 4mm tempered frosted glass allowing for privacy but also providing ample light when the doors are closed. Pre-finished in our Bright White textured wood grain decor wrapped finish, contemporary meets classic when looking to make-over a large opening. We’ve paired these beautiful doors with our Single Track Bypass barn door hardware kit which eliminates the bulk of a traditional bypassing system. With only one track, your doors are closer to the wall which provides more privacy, reduces light entering the room and provides more space within your room. This innovative hardware system provides a more contemporary appearance with less hardware visible on the wall and is a modern alternative to covering a wider opening where more traditional French doors may have been used.
- Each component of the door is individually wrapped in a durable, scratch resistant finish simulating a smooth wood grain look that requires no further painting or staining
- Super stable pre-finished solid engineered wood core which does not crack or warp as a result of humidity changes in the home
- A modern twist to a Bent Strap hanger allows the use of the single track for your two doors to bypass over each other while still maintaining the smoothness of travel along the track. Available in matte black or satin nickel
- Door Compatibility Formula: Divide door opening by 2. Add 3” per slab (Example: 60” Opening / 2 = 30” + 3” = 33” Door Slab Width to fit a 60” Opening)
- Quick Hang hardware for direct to wall installation with no need for a backer board
- Hardened Steel Hardware with offset hangers designed to allow two panels to bypass over an opening on a single flat track
- This Barn Door kit is not compatible with the Easy Clip™ Soft Close hardware kit