Renin’s Single Track Bypass barn door hardware kit eliminates the bulk of a traditional bypassing system by removing one of the tracks which allows your doors to be closer to the wall. This not only provides more privacy but also reduces light entering the room. This innovative hardware system provides a more contemporary appearance with less hardware visible on the wall and is a modern alternative to covering a wider opening where more traditional French doors may have been used.
- A modern twist to a Bent Strap hanger allows the use of the single track for your two doors to bypass over each other while still maintaining the smoothness of travel along the track
- Quick Hang hardware for direct to wall installation with no need for a backer board
- Hardened Steel Hardware with offset hangers designed to allow two panels to bypass over an opening on a single flat track
- Door Compatibility Formula: Divide door opening by 2. Add 3” per slab (Example: 60” Opening / 2 = 30” + 3” = 33” Door Slab Width to fit a 60” Opening)
- Kit doors sold seperately
- This hardware kit is not compatible with the Easy Clip™ Spoft Close hardware kit