Our Dunmore Barn Door presents you with a modern interpretation of the classic K-Lite design. This up-to-date barn door includes tempered frosted glass inserts, framed in solid engineered wood and individually wrapped stiles, rails and brace components that require no further painting or staining. Along with the durable finishes, this trackless door design features hazard-free, clear floor openings. Reliable opening and closing functions easily with Rustic Matte Black hardware.
- Pre-finished solid engineered wood door featuring a durable, scratch resistant smooth finish that requires no further painting or staining
- Iron Age smooth wood grain look with tempered frosted glass inserts
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor