Our Salinas Z-Design Barn Door’s traditional style and 100% solid pine construction celebrates the inherent character of natural wood grain. The minimalistic, cross brace pattern respectfully reflects an enduring appearance and strong craftsmanship. Ready to paint or stain to match your individualized color palette, this door works great as a bedroom barn door or add a lock and use it as a barn door for a bathroom.
- Monterey pine barn door gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains and requires painting or staining to seal the surface
- Preinstalled Easy Glide Soft Close provides a smooth, reliable and quiet opening and closing action
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door