The traditional K-design of our solid wood Sierra Barn Door merges rustic and contemporary styles. Suitable for living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, pantries, closets, home offices, these doors offer universal appeal and reliable opening and closing. This trackless door design features hazard-free, clear floor openings. The doors feature our Rustic Matte Black hardware to complement any décor. Achieving your personal vision, the doors can be stained to enhance the natural knots and grain, or painted to custom-match your room’s color palette.
- Natural pine gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains and requires painting or staining to seal the surface and complete the door
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor