Italian-designed and classically inspired, our 1-lite sliding bypass closet door features an Iron Age prefinished frame encompassing a frosted glass insert.
These high-quality closet doors blend a smooth wood grain look and solid engineered wood frame with the translucent glass insert’s openness, light and privacy.
These bypass closet doors can be selected with two panels for smaller openings or four panels for more expansive ones.
- Tool-free, dial-adjust roller closet door hardware lifts and hooks onto the top track system for fast, accurate installation
- Solid engineered wood closet door frames are scratch-resistant and will not warp or crack as result of humidity changes in the home
- Prefinished on both sides in Iron Age, the wood door frames and matching fascia save you time and mess by skipping the painting, staining and clean-up of unfinished doors and trim
- Each 1-lite door panel’s contemporary 4mm frosted tempered glass insert allows for light transmission and is up to four times stronger than regular glass
- Trackless closet door design operates efficiently keeping your floor opening clear and hazard-free
- Cannot be painted, stained or cut
- Custom closet door sizes are not available