Our European-inspired, 3-lite sliding bypass closet door system showcases frosted glass for translucent light transmission and privacy.
A clean, bright, contemporary appearance makes them ideal for mid-century modern, minimalistic, industrial and urban home designs.
The sliding closet doors are constructed with engineered wood framing with a smooth, Off-White finish on both the front and back.
- Tool-free, dial-adjust roller closet door hardware provides easy modification for fast, accurate installation in out-of-square openings often found in older homes
- Durable, engineered wood sliding closet doors are pre-finished on both sides in scratch-resistant, Off-White to save you time and mess by skipping the painting, staining and clean-up of unfinished doors
- Each 3-lite door panel’s contemporary 4mm frosted tempered glass inserts allow for light transmission and is up to four times stronger than regular glass
- Matching fascia is included for a 100% completed project and a neat, finished appearance
- Upper roll closet door track aligns doors in place and on track, while a no-bottom track system keeps your floors damage-free and avoids tripping hazards with a clear, easy-to-clean opening
- Cannot be painted, stained or cut
- Custom closet door sizes are not available