Acme Modular Wall System
Rapid and Effortless Setup for Temporary Rooms
Acme’s Modular Wall System is designed to accommodate ad-hoc construction of temporary rooms where privacy, durability and speed are required.
This easy to clean combination of high strength aluminum and lightweight impact grade polypropylene inserts create a cost-effective solution when temporary room enclosures are required.
Features & Benefits
- Non-porous easy to clean frames and panels.
- 1″ Aluminum frame with impact grade polypropylene insert provides a strong, lightweight and durable alternative to other materials.
- Fast and easy assembly with multiple configurations including: U-Shaped, L-Shaped or Single Wall. Assembles in under 10 minutes.
- Front cross-brace can be used to add a privacy curtain and provides additional support.
- Includes 3 different size shims in order to accommodate for uneven floors.
- 100% recyclable.
- 36″ (w) x 84″ (h) (152.4 cm x 203.2 cm) Assembled Panel
- 16 lbs. (11.44 kg) Assembled Panel
- 6063-T5 Aluminum Frame, same 1″ profile for stiles and rails.
- Anodized frame finish
- 4 mm Impact grade polypropylene Insert
- Assembled with #10 x 2″ Self-tapping screws through the stiles into the rails at each corner or wall.
- Panels Come Fully Assembled
- Corner L Brackets
- Panel Mending Plate
- Zinc Plated Self Drilling Metal Screws
- Leveling Shims (1/16″, 1/8″ and ¼″)
- Patient Rooms
- Isolation Rooms
- Office Partitions
- Waiting Areas
- Residential or Commercial Storage