Our Cheval Z-Design Barn Door blends traditional beauty and strength. Historically, the diagonal cross brace on a wood panel provided practical reinforcement. Today, our modern doors are crafted with solid engineered wood construction, embracing the classic zig-zag pattern to serve as a decorative reminder of its heritage. Durable, scratch-resistant finishes ensure no painting or staining is necessary to maintain your door’s enduring design.
- Pre-finished solid engineered wood door featuring a durable, scratch resistant smooth finish that requires no further painting or staining
- Each board making up the barn door is individually wrapped in an Iron Age finish, simulating the smooth wood-grain look of this iconic Z-Design Door
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor