Our Flair Complete Barn Door Kit highlights its solid wood grain in a pine slat design with a note of coastal style. The wood has been treated with a thin coat of clear primer and can be painted to complement your room’s unique color selection. Or, for a more rustic look, stain the pine to emphasize the door’s natural knots and wood grains. The trackless door design with a concealed floor guide keeps your floor opening hazard-free and clear, and the Rustic Matte Black hardware presents an elegant finish. Great space saving option as a bedroom barn door or add a lock and use it as a barn door for a bathroom.
- Natural pine gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains
- The wood has been treated with a thin coat of clear primer and requires painting or staining to seal the surface
- Hardened steel, arrow strap design hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door