Our ready-to-assemble Easy-Build Salinas Barn Door is a traditional Z-design packaged in a conveniently sized box that fits in your car. The DIY barn door kit is easy to assemble and install kit generates an immediate impression creating definition between rooms, hallways and closets, or divides large open spaces into more comfortable, conversational areas. The modern, solid wood construction is accented with Rustic Matte Black, bent strap hardware.
- Sold flat-packed, the barn door kit carton fits in most vehicles
- Ready-to-assemble, our easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the door’s installation
- Monterey pine gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains and requires painting or staining to seal the surface
- Quick Hang hardware significantly reduces installation time by mounting directly to the wall with no need for a backer board
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door