- Barn Door Hardware Color: Matte Black
- Hardware Type: Bent Strap
- Insert Type: Distressed Metal
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Barn Door Kit includes: Rustic Matte Black Hardware, Track, Handle, Wood Backer & Barn Door
- Trackless door design keeps floor opening clear and hazard-free
- Ready-to-assemble, pre-drilled mounting holes and bottom-groove guide
- Fits openings between 28" - 34" wide and opening height of 80-1/2"
- Actual Panel: 36" x 84" x 1-3/8"
- Pre-finished doors are manufactured in a way that requires no further painting or staining
- The manufacturing materials used create a realistic and permanent finish that cannot be modified
- To avoid damage to the door do not attempt to paint or finish this product in any way
Technical Features Designed to Perform
- 36″ x 84″ x 1-3/8″ Pre-Finished Door
- 78″ Hardened Steel Track & Hardware
- Matte Black Finish
No drilling required - Barn Door is ready to hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and bottom groove for floor guide
Wood blocking mounting board for drywall installation matches door finish and color
Questions & Answers
This is used in drywall applications and allows you to drill the board into the studs above your door. You can then center the hardware track above your door and mount the track directly on the mounting board to ensure your barn door kit is securely fastened to the wall.
The mounting board size is 5 1/2"× 81 3/4" × 3/4". This size is standard for our Natural Wood and Engineered Wood doors.
Yes. Renin offers a by-parting hardware track which allows two sets of doors to travel independently on two tracks.
Yes, Renin offers 18” barn doors which work on an existing 78 3/8” track. Renin also offers a track joiner which allows you to attach 2 kits & tracks together.
Yes. Renin offers a complete and comprehensive assortment of barn door hardware, tracks and replacement parts. Visit our Hardware section online or contact Renin Customer Service for pricing and availability.
Yes, our Easy Clip Soft Close attachment can easily be mounted to our flat track barn door hardware kits
This is generally not recommended unless metal studs have been additionally reinforced with vertical wood stiffeners inside metal cavity of metal stud and solid horizontal wood blocking securely anchored between studs has been installed.
Track/end stops are included in kit – left hand and right side.
Yes for drywall applications only. Drywall screws and anchors provided in kit. NOTE: the drywall screws in the kit require a 3/8” hole be drilled into the backer board and the drywall to accommodate the drywall anchor.
You will need approximately 5 3/4” of clearance.
Yes. Full metal ball bearings.
2-3/4” in diameter, all rollers are black in colour. Composition of roller is Polyoxmethylene; more commonly known names are acetyl or polyacetyl.
Barn Doors; Renin offers various types of finished and prefinished barn doors. Our prefinished barn doors come in various styles and colors. Our solid wood doors are made from unfinished pine or maple.
Hardware; Renin offers barn door hardware in a variety of colors. Matte Black, Antique Bronze, Stainless Steel are our traditional colors available with new colors and finishes being added.
Yes. Center to center dimensions are 17 -11/16”. Holes may not line up with typical wall stud spacing. This is why a wall backer is provided. You should affix your wall backer above your opening by drilling into your wall studs to secure the backer. You can then affix your track hardware into the wall backer. Ideally, at least one or two pre-drilled holes on the wall backer are affixed to your studs.
Yes the track can be cut with a fine tooth hacksaw or similar tool. However we do not recommend this as we cannot guarantee the ends will not be damaged.
1-3/4” high x ¼” in thickness x 78 ¾” or 96”.
78-¾” and 96” track lengths are available.
Our hardware accommodates doors weighing up to 250 lbs.
Doors are approx. 4” wider and 4” higher than the door opening. Barn door track length is generally twice the door width.
Inspired by Renin
- Shine bright with our Prism Pendant Light! Available @wayfair ✨
- We're crushing on this sweet space by @home.made.lovely! Create this cozy look with our Stone Barn Door, available @loweshomeimprovement ✨
- Easy to Assemble & Easy to Style! ✨ Find your perfect look with our Easybuild Barn Door! Available @homedepot
- Keep those Contemporary vibes flowing with our Herringbone Barn Door & Shimmer Pendant Light! ✨
- Illuminate your Friday with our Florence LED Mirror! ✨ Available @homedepot
- Transform your Space into a Calming Spa Oasis with our Cheval Barn Door!
- We're Dreaming of Coastal Living with our Amber Pendant Light! Available @wayfair ✨
- Cozy paradise, delivered! Shop our Stainless Steel Bent Strap Hardware Kit @loweshomeimprovement ✨
- Take one last look before you start your day with our Cambridge Mirror! Simple, glam & available @homehardware ✨
- Add some Rustic Charm to your space with our new Millstreet Pendant Light and Stone Barn Door!
- Renovating your Foyer? Add double Barn Doors for double the style! ✨
- Add some color to our Pine doors for the perfect #DIYproject this weekend! ✨
- Light up your life with our Prism Pendant Light! A perfect pairing with our Hall Barn Door for that sleek, modern look! ✨
- Happy Monday! 🧒🏼🐱 #Repost @threelittleseedlings
- Make this Friday LIT!💡Check out our new pendant lights - 4 styles with endless possibilities! Available @wayfair
- Open the doors to Spring with our Herringbone Barn Doors! Styled in this stunning space by @hgtv @propertybrothers! ☀️
- Easy to Bring Home, Easy to Assemble, Easy to Install and Easy on the Eyes! Our Easy Build Barn Door is the perfect #DIYproject for your space! Available @homedepot
- Searching for a sleek, classic look for your Barn Door? Our Stainless Steel Bent Strap Hardware Kit is the perfect match! Available @loweshomeimprovement
- Refresh your closet with our Stone Barn Door! Available @loweshomeimprovement #Repost @love_create_celebrate • • • • • We’re planning out a mini project right now that is going to make use out of a space that is currently useless. Do you have any spaces like that?? This closet was another example of a space that wasn’t functional AT ALL when we moved in, but now is MUCH better (—> swipe over to see the original closet). Tell me what spaces you have that aren’t functional? Do you have any plans for them?
- Come visit booth #SU1067 at the @intlbuildersshow to find the perfect Interior Doors for your space!