Featuring five frosted glass inserts and Iron Age finished framing, these Italian-designed 5-lite sliding bypass closet doors add light and openness to any room without sacrificing privacy.
The sliding closet doors are constructed of solid engineered wood with a smooth wood grain look.
Whether you install them on a closet, in a hallway or between rooms, these doors can scale to the task with two panels for smaller openings or four panels for more expansive ones.
- Tool-free, dial-adjust roller closet door hardware lifts and hooks onto the top track system for fast, accurate installation
- Solid engineered wood closet door frames are scratch-resistant and will not warp or crack as result of humidity changes in the home
- Prefinished on both sides in Iron Age, the wood door frames and matching fascia save you time and mess by skipping the painting, staining and clean-up of unfinished doors and trim
- Each 5-lite door panel’s contemporary 4mm frosted tempered glass inserts allow for light transmission and is up to four times stronger than regular glassm
- Upper roll closet door track aligns doors in place and on track, while a no-bottom track system keeps your floors damage-free and avoids tripping hazards with a clear, easy-to-clean opening
- Cannot be painted, stained or cut
- Custom closet door sizes are not available