Our Stone Barn Door handsomely combines a traditional K-design brace with modern, solid engineered wood construction. Accented with Rustic Matte Black, bent strap hardware, the door’s trackless design keeps your floor openings clear and hazard-free. Or, choose our optional Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism for smooth closing and opening action for an even quieter operation. A space-saving solution to swinging doors, these barn doors fashionably cover closets, cupboards and bathrooms, or divide large, open areas into create cozy, private spaces.
- Pre-finished solid engineered wood door featuring a durable, scratch resistant smooth finish that requires no further painting or staining
- Choose the traditional K design in an Off-White smooth painted look, Sandstone smooth wood grain painted look, Silver Oak textured wood grain look or an Iron Age smooth wood grain look
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Select doors feature the Easy Glide Soft Close Mechanism for smooth closing and opening action for an even quieter operation
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor