Combining the rich heritage of Italian design with contemporary European styling, these 3-lite sliding bypass closet doors showcase an Iron Age finish on an engineered wood frame.
The solid, smooth wood look framework delicately balances the transparency of the three frosted glass inserts, bringing openness and light to any room.
These sliding doors can span two panels or four, for more expansive openings.
- Tool-free, dial-adjust roller closet door hardware lifts and hooks onto the top track system for fast, accurate installation
- Solid engineered wood closet door frames are scratch-resistant and will not warp or crack as result of humidity changes in the home
- Prefinished on both sides in Iron Age, the wood door frames and matching fascia save you time and mess by skipping the painting, staining and clean-up of unfinished doors and trim
- Each 3-lite door panel’s contemporary 4mm frosted tempered glass inserts allow for light transmission and is up to four times stronger than regular glass
- Upper roll closet door track aligns doors in place and on track, while a no-bottom track system keeps your floors damage-free and avoids tripping hazards with a clear, easy-to-clean opening
- Cannot be painted, stained or cut
- Custom closet door sizes are not available