- Barn Door Hardware Color: Matte Black
- Hardware Type: Bent Strap
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Pre-installed Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action
- Monterey Pine gives this barn door a rustic appearance showcasing the natural knots and wood grains
- Unfinished pine door with matte black straight strap barn door hardware
- Pine wood blocking mounting board supplied for drywall installation
- Door with kit is installed over finished opening height of 80-1/2-in
- Trackless door design keeps floor opening clear and hazard-free
Technical Features Designed to Perform
- 36″ x 84″ x 1-3/8″ Pre-Finished Door
- 78″ Hardened Steel Track & Hardware
- Matte Black Finish
Pre-installed Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism for a quieter and smoother closing action
No drilling required
Barn Door is ready to hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and bottom groove for floor guide
Questions & Answers
Yes, our Easy Clip Soft Close attachment can easily be mounted to our flat track barn door hardware kits
This is generally not recommended unless metal studs have been additionally reinforced with vertical wood stiffeners inside metal cavity of metal stud and solid horizontal wood blocking securely anchored between studs has been installed.
Track/end stops are included in kit – left hand and right side.
Yes for drywall applications only. Drywall screws and anchors provided in kit. NOTE: the drywall screws in the kit require a 3/8” hole be drilled into the backer board and the drywall to accommodate the drywall anchor.
You will need approximately 5 3/4” of clearance.
Yes. Full metal ball bearings.
2-3/4” in diameter, all rollers are black in colour. Composition of roller is Polyoxmethylene; more commonly known names are acetyl or polyacetyl.
Barn Doors; Renin offers various types of finished and prefinished barn doors. Our prefinished barn doors come in various styles and colors. Our solid wood doors are made from unfinished pine or maple.
Hardware; Renin offers barn door hardware in a variety of colors. Matte Black, Antique Bronze, Stainless Steel are our traditional colors available with new colors and finishes being added.
Yes. Center to center dimensions are 17 -11/16”. Holes may not line up with typical wall stud spacing. This is why a wall backer is provided. You should affix your wall backer above your opening by drilling into your wall studs to secure the backer. You can then affix your track hardware into the wall backer. Ideally, at least one or two pre-drilled holes on the wall backer are affixed to your studs.
Yes the track can be cut with a fine tooth hacksaw or similar tool. However we do not recommend this as we cannot guarantee the ends will not be damaged.