Perfectly paired with coastal design styles, our Sussex Barn Door welcomes you back to relaxed living. Our 42-inch barn door with timeless door design goes the distance to accommodate your expansive door openings, such as into a sunroom, dining room, living room or master bedroom. Natural light flows through the door’s upper half, which incorporates three vertical, tempered frosted glass inserts topped with one horizontal lite. Solid engineered wood styled in an X-design composes the door’s lower half. This large barn door features sturdy construction with a pre-finished scratch-resistant, smooth wood grain finish and complemented in Rustic Matte Black, steel bent strap barn door hardware – ready to hang in the room of your choice.
- Pre-finished solid engineered wood door featuring a durable, scratch resistant smooth finish that requires no further painting or staining
- Each component of this door is individually wrapped in a Silver Oak finish, simulating the smooth wood grain look offset with tempered frosted glass inserts
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean.
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door