Our Cristo 1-Lite barn door’s modern style enhances contemporary room designs. The full-height, 1-Lite tempered frosted glass insert presents an uninterrupted field for light transfer, while elegantly concealing what lies beyond. Whether dividing living rooms and dining rooms, bedrooms and closets, or other interior spaces, the trackless barn door design keeps your floor openings clear and hazard-free. Framed with solid engineered wood in our scratch-resistant, smooth wood grain finish, this frosted glass barn door requires no priming, painting or staining. The hardened steel bent strap hardware kit and matching Rustic Matte Black handle provide dependable service in the ideal, modern look.
- Pre-finished solid engineered wood door featuring a durable, scratch resistant smooth finish that requires no further painting or staining
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Quick Hang hardware significantly reduces installation time by mounting directly to the wall with no need for a backer board
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door