Well-suited for your Mid-Century Modern home design, our Gladstone Barn Door showcases an angled plank design with hand-scraped, solid wood construction. Ensuring a look that lasts, the sliding barn door is pre-finished in rich Coffee Bean stain to highlight the natural wood grain. The door’s high-end aesthetic is matched by the high-quality, quiet operation of our exclusive Easy Glide Soft Close mechanism.
- Hand scraped, pre-stained in Coffee Bean, this interior barn door accentuates the natural variations in the wood without the need for painting or staining
- Preinstalled Easy Glide Soft Close provides a smooth, reliable and quiet opening and closing action
- Hardened steel, bent strap hardware and matching handle in a Rustic Matte Black finish
- Ready-to-hang with pre-drilled mounting holes and hidden bottom groove for floor guide
- Traditional barn door track system with concealed floor guide allows the door to travel smoothly while keeping your opening clear, hazard free and easy to clean
- Optional adjustable wall mounted floor barn door guide installs directly onto the wall or baseboard which requires no drilling into your floor
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions and video show how to install a barn door